Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

It's So Easy

Not only easy, it's exciting! What am I talking about, engaging in TCASK's All I Want for Christmas is to Abolish the Death Penalty campaign. I just sent emails to 10 lucky friends and relatives requesting that, instead of buying me a Christmas present (that I probably don't want anyway) this year, they make a tax-deductible donation to TCASK instead. If they all make a $25 contribution, we raise $250. If just ten of you (plus Stacy and I) do the same, we raise $3000! That would pay TCASK's rent for the whole year!

And it is simple. Just click here to TCASK's website, and fill out the very easy form. It will send email or postcard messages requesting the donation in lieu of your gift this year. So get it done before they go shopping! It's easy, and what better present than abolishing the death penalty could there really be?
Comments : Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home