Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

The News is Out - Our Blog Rocks!

To begin, a mea culpa. Earlier this week, we received a distinguished honor, which really is as much due to you, our readers, as to anything that we do here. And yet, we failed to share it with all of you, so today, we make amends.

What we all knew already has finally been publicly acknowledged. The TCASK blog has been named one of Tennessee's best blogs! This highly prestigious award, I tear up a little just talking about it, is a wonderful acknowledgement of all the work we've put in, and I'd like to thank my parents, who always supported me, my high school English teacher who insisted I complete writing assignments, and my wonderful co-poster the Tennessee Dude, a constant inspiration. Finally, we have to thank you, our readers, without whom this blog would not exist. It is due to you that we get to proudly place the best
blog emblem on our posts. Thank you, Tennessee!
Comments : Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home